Mission statement for the Mendocino Woodturner’s Guild
- To promote the craft of woodturning
- To provide a forum for members to share and discuss their work
- To encourage members’ personal growth and development through Demonstration, Education, and Mentorship
- To support and enrich the community in which we live. Outreach & Donations
- Lee Baker co-president. Phone 707•964•2309 or email@example.com
- Russ McAnulty co-president. Phone 707•962•9251 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Effinger – Secretary/treasurer
- Buck Clark – Membership chairman
- Brian Schumacher – Education chairman
Meeting schedule – the second Sunday of each month 2:30 – 5:00
Meeting location – Our meeting location changes each month. See home page for details of next meeting.
Anyone interested in joining or finding out what we do, are welcome to come to any of our meetings, or contact either Lee or Russ by phone or email, shown above.
Contact the webmaster at: email@example.com